Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pledge of Peace

Everyone who comes out to pray for the 40 Days for Life Vigil must agree-to and abide-by the following pledge:

I testify to the following:
  1. I will only pursue peaceful solutions to the violence of abortion when volunteering with the 40 Days for Life campaign
  2. I will show compassion and reflect Christ’s love to all Planned Parenthood employees, volunteers, and customers
  3. I understand that acting in a violent or harmful manner immediately and completely disassociates me from the 40 Days for Life campaign
  4. I am in no way associated with the Planned Parenthood or its affiliates by way of employment, informant, volunteer, client, or otherwise
While standing in the city right of way in front of Planned Parenthood:
  1. I will not obstruct the driveways or sidewalk while standing in the public right of way
  2. I will not litter on the public right of way
  3. I will closely attend to any children I bring to the prayer vigil
  4. I will not threaten, physically contact, or verbally abuse the Planned Parenthood employees, volunteers, or customers
  5. I will not vandalize private property
  6. I will cooperate with local city authorities