Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"I didn't survive so I could make everyone comfortable..."

An abortion survivor tells her story...



"Not that I look forward to being hated, but I know that I'm already hated because I declare LIFE."

"How much are you willing to take and how much are you willing to risk to speak the truth in love and graciousness and stand up and at least be willing to be hated? Or at the end of the day is it all about you?"

"The Cerebral Palsy was caused by the lack of oxygen to my brain while I was trying to survive...If abortion is merely about women's rights, ladies and gentlemen, then what were mine? There was not a radical feminist standing up and yelling about how my rights were being violated that day. In fact my life was being snuffed out in the name of women's rights."



"MEN, you are made for greatness. You are made to stand up and be men. You are made to defend women and children and not stand by and turn your head when you know murder is occurring and do nothing about it."

"WOMEN, you are not made for abuse. You are not made to sit and not know your worth and your value. You are made to be fought for."

"So now is your moment, what sort of people will you rise to be. I trust incredible."

No comments:

Post a Comment